Further to yesterday's posting, I wanted to do more to this piece, but was a bit nervous, so I rubbed Treasure Gold on about half of it, and have an A5 piece, and made two Postcards.
Then I took the plunge and painted the rest of it with black ink. I then poured neat bleach over the middle bit, and it finally died!! (it lost all its colour and went a very miserable looking grey) However, I decided to try and salvage it, so I added some golden yellow paint/ink, and then some scarlet, and when it was dry rubbed it all over with metallic silver wax crayon. The piece is big enough to make another two postcards, so all is not lost. What an optimist I am!!