Thursday 15 May 2008

My friend Dot

I have blogged several postcards and ATCs my friend Dot has sent me, always saying how creative she is, and that I really wish she would start blogging - well she has! Dot recently sent me this beautiful postcard, and she has blogged about the paper fabric she made from which she produced this card, and I can actually identify which bit she used (the rest is destined for a book cover) Please visit her here and encourage her - all the help you can give her will be gratefully received.


I also received these two beautiful ATCs from Simone this morning. They are absolutely gorgeous Simone - thankyou so much. The ATCs below are those I have made to swap and are now on their way to Simone.
I do hope she likes them.

5 comments:

Jeanette Nord said...

Hi Val!
Welcome back! I have missed you terribly! But I So enjoyed watching all you`re pictures from the exhibition! I am speechless! They were amazing! I wish I could have seen it live! Please go on a Swedish tour!

Now I must visit your friend Dot!

See you soon again!
Jeanette

Betty Jo said...

What incredible ATCs these are. Simply gorgeous! I'm off now to visit your friend Dot. xoxo

Donna said...

You always have such great eye candy to show -- a real inspiring way to start my day :-)

Thanks for the link ot Dot, looks like she's got some great things going too :-)

Doreen G said...

What great ATC's Val and Dot's PC is fantastic--now to go and visit her.

sharon young said...

Hi Val
Lovely to have you back in Blogland. What gorgeous ATC's
Will pop across to Dot's blog now.