The first one is using some 'smooth' painted paper cut into flower shapes, which I then transferred onto cream satin fabric. I layered up some irridescent organza and dyed scrim over the satin, backed it with wadding, and free stitched around the flower shapes. I even added some hand stitching for contrast!
The second one is a rectangle piece of crinkled paper transferred onto a piece of lacy net curtain (the frame is the net curtain without any paint, just overlaid with scrim) I then laid the scrim over and free zigzagged it down all over the surface, trapping bits of organza along the bottom. I added some torn strips each side of the paper I had used to suggest a frame.
The last one is torn strips of paper transferred onto a piece of polyester cream fabric with a wonky circular pattern printed on it. I added the darker colour at the bottom on top of the yellow I had done, first cutting snippets to keep little bits of the yellow. I free machined stitched, then added torn painted paper to create a frame. All the pieces are A5 size (approx. 6" x 8")